Blog 8: Personal Opinions
Hello again. I
decided to talk about human relationships. I'm not sure what to say, so I'm
just going to ramble. I am not someone who talks a lot, but it’s not because I
am shy, it’s because I am not a person of many words, so my way of relating to
people is usually somewhat cold or distant. I have people to play with, people
to talk to, or people to work with, but I have never felt a deep closeness to
anyone except my parents. Maybe I'm a very capricious person who has a very
delicate concept of "friendship", but I find it difficult to consider
someone as such, and I have no problems with that because I think I get along
with myself lol. This brings me empathy problems, because I have close people
who suffer for friends, for love or something like that, but I cannot
understand all that because I have always considered that I am fine alone, and
if someone wants to stay with me, they are welcome, but at a considerable
distance. In short, I don't feel that need to run away from loneliness like
most people do. I know I should write about an opinion but I'm only talking
about myself, so from all the above I can only think this: I don't think people
should depend on someone else to be happy. Enjoy the people close to you, but
always consider that those people you laugh with today can only be passing
through your life ... but that doesn't make them bad people, it's just that
life works like that, not everything is eternal; The important thing is to
always be able to count on yourself and not be afraid of loneliness, because
sometimes it is better that way. Maybe it's not a very popular opinion, but
it's the only thing I can think of for now haha.

I understand you, I used to be very distant with people a years ago.
ResponderEliminar