Blog 1: A country I would like to visit

Hello everyone! Today I would like to tell you about the country I would like to visit, although I find it a bit difficult since I had never really thought about it. I am a simple person without many dreams, so traveling to another country is not really exciting for me. However, on second thought, it would be fun to visit France, especially to visit the Louvre Museum and see live classics such as The Coronation of Napoleon, by Jacques-Louis David, Liberty Leading the People, by Eugène Delacroix, and the famous Mona Lisa or La Gioconda, by Leonardo Da Vinci, among others. After that, perhaps you could get to know the characteristic gastronomy of this country and visit important areas such as the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre or the painters' quarter, the Palace of Versailles and visit the Notre Dame Cathedral to see how it looks after the fire. In reality, traveling to this country is not a goal that fills me with emotion, but if I have the opportunity to go, I will have a good time.

 


Comentarios

  1. If you deserve it, you will travel ! find a place that you would like and go ahead! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 8: Personal Opinions

Blog 9: Changes to My Study Program

Blog 6: Post Graduate Studies