Blog 2: The best concert/ holidays I've ever had



Hello everyone! In my case I would like to talk about the concert of the heavy metal band called Black Sabbath. This happened in 2016 in the National Stadium, Santiago. Unfortunately, the tickets to be on the court are sold out, so I had to raise a lot of money to buy a ticket in the area above. I went with a friend and we were very excited since this would be the first time we would see this famous band live, but at the same time the last time, since this would be the last concert that Black Sabbath performed, which is why their tour It was titled “The End Tour” so this was a very special experience for us, I felt like I was born just in time. The concert itself was amazing, we chanted a lot of songs and shook our heads to the beat of the metal as we jumped like crazy. We ended up very exhausted, but it was worth the money and energy we put into this wonderful concert.


Comentarios

  1. Uhhh Black Sabbath is a classic, sounds like a very great experiencie! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I believe that being with people who enjoy the same as you, must be a very exciting experience. Good that you were able to enjoy it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Black sabbath is an incredible band, their music is very good, it must have been a very good experience c:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. How great that you were able to go on your last tour! I've been listening to a lot of metal lately and I think what it would be like to enjoy this music live: p, greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love Black Sabbath too. I heard them from the outside of the stadium because i lived nearby at that time xdd

    ResponderEliminar
  6. how good you were able to attend! it sure was a great experience c:

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Woahhh I'm so happy that you had the chance to go to the last concert ;0;

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I don't know why, but Black Sabbath remember me the movie of school of rock

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 8: Personal Opinions

Blog 9: Changes to My Study Program

Blog 6: Post Graduate Studies