Blog 3: Favorite music band/ artist / kind of music
Hello everyone. First of all I want to mention that I don't have any group or singer that I'm very passionate about, personally I enjoy different genres and every day I could have a new favorite. But I think Jamiroquai could be considered one of my favorite bands, since it's one of the groups that I always listen to again without getting bored. This is a British Funk / Acid Jazz group led by Jason Kay. My favorite songs from this group are Canned Heat, Cosmic Girl, and, of course, Virtual Insanity.
I first met this band by listening to Virtual Insanity, a meaningful song with an interesting video clip, which I watch occasionally giving me the same great feeling. In the case of Cosmic Girl and Canned Heat, they are songs that make me want to dance even if I'm not very good at it, but their disco overtones make them catchy songs that are very enjoyable at a party. Other genres of music that I like are rock, metal, classical, electro swing, etc. But I think that among all that I can like, Jamiroquai is the best for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JkIs37a2JE

Great band! OwO I have The Return of the Space cowboy and High Times CD's, my favourite song is (Don't) Give Hate A Chance
ResponderEliminarI love jamiroquai! Probably we are more funky than we know
ResponderEliminar