Blog 4: Favorite movie/ anime
Today I want to tell you about one of my favorite anime: Jojos Bizarre Adventures. This is a manga series written by Hirohiko Araki.
The anime is about the adventures of the Joestar lineage, a family that is involved in various supernatural problems starting with Dio Brando, an adoptive brother of the first Jojo, Jonathan Joestar, who becoming a vampire against whom Jonathan must fight with the help of the Hamon, a power of the sun's energy. The story continues with Joseph Joestar, Jonathan's grandson, and then with Jotaro Kujo, Joseph's grandson, and it is here where the author decides to introduce the "Stands", which is a power based on the manifestation of the soul that can have different abilities according to the user. The adventure then continues with Josuke Higashikata, another grandson of Joseph, and later with Giorno Giovanna, Dio's son… who he had with Jonathan's body (Rare thing). The anime has different musical and cultural references, for example one of its villains is literally called AC/DC lol. Currently the anime has only adapted 5 parts of the manga, which is unfortunate because precisely my favorite parts are 6 and 7): but I just must wait patiently for them to continue animating this amazing manga.



Jamón besto power lol
ResponderEliminarMy friends are big fans of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, for my part I have only seen two chapters but it looks like a good anime uwu
ResponderEliminarThis looks very very interesting
ResponderEliminarWhile i was reading your post, the main theme was ringing inside my head xddd
ResponderEliminaris this a Jojo's reference?
ResponderEliminaryou totally convinced me to see it!
ResponderEliminarI haven´t seen this anime, but I know one of its openings "Golden Wind", that song is so cool c:
ResponderEliminarWhat a good anime! <3
ResponderEliminarI love Dio as villain
ResponderEliminarYou were expecting a comment
ResponderEliminarBut it was me, DIO
Interesting! I will watch it when I have time
ResponderEliminar