Blog 5: My Future Job
Hello everyone. I am not person with many aspirations, so I haven’t thought so much about a future job that I would like to have. I've thought about the possibilities, but nothing really that I'm passionate about, I just feel like writing is what I want to do all my life. I have written different things, about how I feel, thoughts about society or sometimes even little novels. In my career, theory and history of art, I have greatly enhanced this little hobby thanks to different subjects. I am not only learned to write academically, because I also had the opportunity to experience new ways of expressing myself thanks to Professor Federico Galende and also with the different essays throughout the career. This is why in the future, rather than thinking about a job, I see myself writing books or small essays. Obviously this will not give me enough money to live haha, but I see it as a job that I would like to do in conjunction with something else, maybe as an art gallery curator, working in a museum, maybe teaching art history, etc., but any of these jobs would be just a plus of what I really like: writing. I am not a very interesting person, so this wish is very simple lol. Thank you for reading.

I hope in the near future I will be able to read one of your books. c:
ResponderEliminarHow important reading is and we couldn't enjoy it without great writers. Luck
ResponderEliminarI love reading so I hope one day to have the opportunity to read a book you write :))
ResponderEliminarIt would be great if you always wrote, especially about art, greetings!
ResponderEliminar