Blog 6: Post Graduate Studies
Hi everyone! Personally, I am not interested in a postgraduate degree in relation to my career, therefore I believe that I will take advantage of this instance to talk about another career that I would like to study if I have the possibility. I am currently studying art theory and history, so it won't be a surprise to say that I would like to study history as such. I have always liked to know about the events of the past, I have a good memory with the dates and relevant data, so it would be very interesting to study this. It would not be a completely different career from what I am studying now, since I could better understand the historical context in which the different works of art were made, perhaps finding more certain meanings and relationships thanks to the expanded knowledge of the different times. Likewise, art is not the only one that interests me, but history in general, so I could consider focusing on something else if that ends up passionate me, maybe being a history teacher at a school or something like that. Anyway, studying something else is a very distant desire, for now I will focus on what I am doing now and see what possibilities it gives me, I don’t want to invest more money and time in additional studies. That's it, thanks for reading!

The history is very important to know where we come from. Good luck
ResponderEliminarKnowing the past will make you understand better the future :)
ResponderEliminarHistory must be such an interesting career!
ResponderEliminarThe history, wherever it comes from, is super interesting!
ResponderEliminarI love it! history in general is very valuable I admire those who teach it
ResponderEliminarI love history but I think it requires too much rigour for me. hahaha
ResponderEliminarI hope you can study history once you finish your current studies, good luck!
ResponderEliminarHistory was my second option when I was going to enter the university, I think it is really important to know where we and our culture come from.
ResponderEliminar