Blog 7: An Interesting Hobby/ free-time activity

 Hello everyone again. Today I will talk about some of my favorite hobbies. My favorite hobby is writing, but since I have already talked about that in a past blog, I will talk about my other interests in my free time.

One of my hobbies is playing video games. I usually like to play first person shooters (FPS) like Csgo, Valorant, Overwatch, among others. I like competitiveness, so I usually rank a lot in these games (On Valorant and Overwatch I got diamond rank). I also play other types of video games like The legend of Zelda, The Witcher, Metal Gear, Devil May Cry, etc. I really enjoy open worlds, action, or a good story, so these keep me chill in my moments of relaxation.

 



Another thing that I liked to do in my free time is play basketball sometimes, but with the pandemic I haven't done it in a long time :( So for now I just read, write or play video games to pass the time.

I also watch series sometimes, the last ones I saw were The Mandalorian 2 and The Witcher (Yes, the video game but now in series. Originally this story comes from the books written by Andrzej Sapkowski), now I'm thinking of watching Queen's Gambit, I have been told it's good and I also like chess, so I'm thinking of seeing her considering that now I have vacations.









That's it, thanks for reading.

Comentarios

  1. I really like the world of games. I'm playing cuphead and it drives me crazy haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The witcher 3 is one of my favorite games ever, also I can't wait for the second season of The Witcher. I see you like open world games with action and a good story, so I will recommend you to play Hollow Knight which is one of the best games I've played so far.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Video ames of open World are the Cumbia! (I mean, super COOL) Haha :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 8: Personal Opinions

Blog 9: Changes to My Study Program

Blog 6: Post Graduate Studies